Voter Registration

Visit the Elections Ontario website to confirm that you are registered to vote in the next election.

The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is responsible for identifying all potential municipal, school board and District Social Services Administration Board electors. MPAC provides this information to election clerks in support of local election events.

Ontario's municipal and school board elections take place every four years. If you are a Canadian citizen, a resident, owner or tenant of property in Ontario and 18 years of age, you can vote in Ontario's municipal and school board elections.