Road Permits

You must have a permit to work along or on County roads.

View our new online application for oversize/overweight permits!

Entrance and setback forms

If you want to construct a building or access a property adjacent to a County road, you will need these forms:

Please note that if you are doing both, we offer a package deal.

Open cut and boring permits

If you are requesting permission to place a utility within the Right-of-Way (ROW), you may need either one of the following forms:

Special road use application

Our Special Event application is to ensure safety for the traveling public and participants as well as make sure there is no conflict with the road use. You must hand in your application at least six weeks in advance. This ensures presentation of the application to Council for approval.

Please note that liability insurance is required with the application.

Oversize/overweight permit applications

Apply, pay fees and receive permit approvals for oversize/overweight use on County roads using our online portal. Please note, you will be required to register as a new user if you have not already done so.

Permission to enter permit

To carry out work within the road allowance of a County road, you will need to get permission from the County and you may need to submit a Permission to Enter Form.